Location: North Bergen, New Jersey
Minimum Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science,Engineering, Technology, Information Systems or a related field.
The Applicant will be performing duties that include but may not be limited to:
- Requirement gathering, requirement elicitation, requirement management and process modelling. Assist in designing, programming and implementing software applications & packages customized to meet specific client needs;
- Reviewing, testing and modifying software programs to ensure technical accuracy and reliability of programs;
- Analyze the communications, informational, data based and programming requirements of clients; plan, develop, design, test and implement appropriate information systems;
- Review existing information systems to determine compatibility with projected or identified client needs; research and select appropriate systems, including ensuring forward compatibility of existing system;
- Train clients on use of information systems and provide technical and debugging
- Establishing and maintaining constant communication and agreements between the end business users and the internal project team on the changing requirements of the system.
Senior Software Engineer (NY, NY) IT company:
- Masters + 1yr/Bach plus 5yrs of exp (Comp Sci, Engg, Bus. Admin, Information Systems or related) Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Various skill sets required. Travel and or relocation to various unanticipated client sites with the United States may be required.
Programmer Analyst (NY, NY) IT company:
- Bachelors 1 year of exp (Comp Sci, Engg, Information Systems, Information Tech or related) Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems. Various skill sets required.
- Travel and or relocation to various unanticipated client sites with the United States may be required.