tringapps, Inc. values its employee referrals for our open positions. The purpose of the Employee Referral Program is to provide an incentive to a current employee who brings new talent to the organization by referring applicants who are subsequently selected and successfully employed in a hard-to-fill position.
All the employees who are in the active payroll of tringapps, Inc. are eligible to participate in the program. Once we receive the referred candidate profile, our recruiters will follow up to conduct a telephonic interview with the candidates and check references. If the candidate meets one of our requirements and your referral begins an assignment, you will be eligible for a referral bonus. In the event of two or more employees refer the same candidate, the person who referred the candidate first (based on the date and the time we received the resume) will be eligible for the referral bonus. The referral bonus is based upon the duration of your referral's assignment. The employee must remain in the active payroll for subsequent referral bonus payment.
Submit your referral today!
To submit a candidate please send an email to email@example.com including all information below so that we may contact you and your referral.
Please include the updated candidate’s profile.
Once the profile is received the appropriate hiring manager will review the application and get in touch to ensure that the candidate meets the specified qualifications for the position. The hiring manager will then make a decision for the candidates suitability for the position. Once selected, candidates must successfully complete all the formalities relating to the pre-employment process. In the event the candidate is not hired, all information regarding the reason(s) for not hiring the candidate will remain strictly confidential.
AS PART OF THE EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM, WE ARE ACCEPTING REFERRALS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Senior Software Engineer (NY, NY) IT company:
- Masters + 1yr/Bach plus 5yrs of exp (Comp Sci, Engg, Bus. Admin, Information Systems or related) Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Various skill sets required. Travel and or relocation to various unanticipated client sites with the United States may be required.
Programmer Analyst (NY, NY) IT company:
- Bachelors 1 year of exp (Comp Sci, Engg, Information Systems, Information Tech or related) Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems. Various skill sets required.
- Travel and or relocation to various unanticipated client sites with the United States may be required.